Monday, September 25, 2006

He's back.....

Sorry I've been away for a short time. I've had a bunch of stuff to do and as a result, I've neglected my blog.

Today I have a cold and am just feeling sorry for myself. I hate colds because you are not sick enough to lay in bed all day, but not well enough to enjoy anything.

I guess I'll just sit here and check my email every five minutes to see if the agent wants to look at my full manuscript. Woo hoo, what a fun day.

Thought for the day -

A watched pot never boils, but sometimes the water in the pot does.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better soon !

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

I know how you feel. I just came off a cold too, and I'm still waiting to hear from the agent who has my full. Ugh!! It's driving me nuts.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home