Monday, August 28, 2006

Another day, another rejection

Thank you guys for the input on my song. I guess I haven't been clear on this part, there is no tune yet. The music part of the group hasn't done anything with this yet. They are very busy right now and I throw a lot of stuff their way. They also have their own stuff to work on. It's a slow process.

I appreciate the input. I don't have many self esteem issues, but I am very insecure about my writing. (A lot of history there) I love affirmation. I also like it when people tell me it sucks or needs work. Someone on the outside looking in can give objective feedback.

Now back to 101 things about Drew

41 - 50

38. I love wearing new socks. If I could I would wear new socks everyday. I could wear them once then give them to charity.
39. I wish that presidential "debates" would be actual debates. Right now what we have are a bunch of prepared speeches. These are not debates.
40. I don't have cable in my house. I don't think that I should have to pay for TV.
41. I am usually very early for things. My mother was always late when I was growing up, so I think I am compensating for that.
42. The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.
43. I am a very patient person most of the time.
44. I had five concussions and one skull fracture by the time I was 17. And Yes, I was like this before I had any head injuries.
45. Three is my favorite number.
46. I think that George was the coolest Beatle.
47. I am a total slob.
48. I love to go skiing mid-week. No lift lines.
49. My wife is used to getting calls from me while she's at work that start out like this: "I'm in the hospital, but don't worry..."
50. I collect record albums. I have ten feet of shelving that is full of vinyl.
51. I am rhythm impaired.
52. I can juggle.

Thought for the day -

What is up the the blinking yellow light? I understand the blinking red, "Stop, go. Stop, go...." but blinking yellow? Be cautious, don't be cautious. Be cautious, don't be cautious..." I don't get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

"Whatdoesayellowlightmean?"

"Slow down."

"w h a t d o e s a
y e l l o w l i g h t
m e a n . . . ?"

Okay, you had better have gotten that one.

And what do you mean another rejection? Come on, let's have a who's the biggest loser contest... I GOT TWO TODAY! And do you see me crying my ass off (hey, if crying would make me lose it, maybe I'd shed some more tears...)

Tough up buckaroo!

That's why we're all here for each other, huh?

From your personal blogging cheering section!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

OK, you suck more than me.

If you want to hear crying, how about this: Why am I not on your list of Awesome Rockin' People? I may not be awesome but I am rockin' enough to make up for it.

11:02 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I too am rhythm impaired, always early, and a slob at home.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home