Friday, August 25, 2006

The Aloha Prints of Puget Sound

OK, I've been getting some flack from you guys about my fashion choices. This a look I've been perfecting for a long time. Not everybody can pull it off like I do.

Me at Dinsey's MGM, FLA



Me in Yosemite, CA

Me in Central park, NY












You see, I can make it work anywhere.

More of 101 things about Drew

31 - 40

33. I lived on a sailboat for a year when I was 12.
34. I've had CPR performed on me.
35. I am a horrible speller.
36. I can find something funny in almost every situation.
37. I started and stopped smoking pot in the sixth grade.

Thought for the day -

It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.

7 Comments:

Blogger Slackermommy said...

Love your list, it made me smile and I needed that today. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.

4:36 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Great picts... yes you can pull it off anywhere!LOL

Just found you thanks to Mamak, loved what you had to say on her blog yesterday, SO true, if only we all could remember that more often. LOL

8:08 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

You forgot to mention your white socks and sandals! You do pull it off!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

It figures that Manic Mom would notice the sock thing.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

33.Fun
34.Not fun
35.Me too
36.Me too
37.Gr. 6? Was this while you were on the sailboat?

5:55 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Why the CPR? That's sort of scary!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

Trish - Yup. I stole the pot from my dad.

b. - I was 22. An allergic reaction sent me into anaphylactic shock. It was a good thing I was in the hospital at the time. Not sort of scary, totally terrifying.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home