Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The list goes on

Wow. This is really fun. Time for more of 101 things about Drew.

11-20

8. Purple is my favorite color.
9. I love working with the youth at my church.
10. I spent the first 38 years of my life telling myself I can't write.
11. I am forever thankful to my parents for reading to me when I was young.
12. I love being able to get crushed ice from the door of my refrigerator.
13. I firmly believe that we shouldn't have to choose between two rich white guys when voting for president.
14. I am a night person. Don't bug me before 10:00 AM.
15. I missed one third of high school.
16. I have been a guest performer in the Disneyland Parade of Stars in Disneyland and Micky's Jammin Jungle Parade in Disney's Animal Kingdom.
17. I don't like chocolate.
18. I look and act younger than my age.
19. I love soccer.
20. I hate telemarketers.
21. I am a huge procrastinator.

Thought for the day -

By taking no action in a situation, you are taking action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home