Thursday, August 24, 2006

I love those bargains

Last night, I went looking for a soccer jersey. My team decided to go with yellow. Not my favorite, but what can you do.

The cool thing is that yellow is the away color of The Arsenal Gunners (The British premier team I root for.) So, I went to a small soccer shop just hoping to find a yellow jersey. Low and behold, they have a Arsenal away jersey. In my size. On sale. No Way! Total score! Yay me!

Now back to 101 things about Drew.

21-30

22. My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla.
23. I yell "You suck!" at Wal-Mart every time I drive by.
24. I love being the center of attention.
25. I am always quick to apologize when I have offended someone. The problem is that I need to do this far to often.
26. I always try to give money to people who ask for it. If I can't help my fellow man, what kind of man am I?
27. I love to travel.
28. I wear aloha shirts 365 days a year.
29. People watching always entertains me. I am never bored at the airport.
30. Enjoying myself is a high priority for me. If you're not having fun, what's the point?
31. I have the best friends in the whole world. God has put wonderful people in my path.
32. I always try to do things a little different than other people. Just to keep things interesting.

Thought for the day -

Never hesitate to laugh at a good joke.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

26. I need money. Please.

Oh, you said you want to help your fellow MAN, so I guess I'm shit outta luck.

28. Even to work? Church? Bed? How many do you own... geeze! That's like a uniform!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Drewpy Drew said...

It's not a uniform. It's more like a lifestyle statement.

I just counted. 24. Wow. I am such a dork.

9:30 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I think mamak is is drunk, with all the typos! LOL

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home