Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Viva lost wages

Thanks to all for putting up with the Millionaire saga. Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

Yesterday I got tickets to see Jimmy Buffett in Las Vegas. I had to see him one more time before I died and what could be better than seeing him in sin city. My wife is taking a personal day, so we can have a long weekend. Par-Tay.

I was reading Hotwire the other day, and he was doing 101 things about him. I said to myself "Self, I should do that."

So here it is: 101 things about Drew

1 - 10

1. I love Jesus. Not nearly as much as I should.
2. I love my wife. Not nearly as much as she deserves.
3. I am horrible at parallel parking.
4. I will never affiliate myself with a political party.
5. I once won a Mr. Rogers look alike contest.
6. I enjoy playing board games
7. I have been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan since 1971.

Thought for the day -

Why do they have a road sign that says 'Pass with care.' Shouldn't people always be doing that?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I screwed up with the distance to toowomba so I left a message for you on my blog!!

Sorry!!!

RR

8:16 PM  
Blogger B. said...

1. Awesome--keep working on it.
2. I'm sure I'd love your wife too if I met her.
3. Me too.
4. Oooh. Not me.
5. Can't say I've done that.
6. I do too!
7. I wasn't alive in 1971!

6:22 AM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oh, I'm glad you're making your list. I added more today on my blog. I have not had time to get to Susan yet, but I hope to!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sign that leaves me scratching my head just has a " ? " on it. Huh?

Good list...I haven't gotten around to starting one yet. Maybe when the kids are back in school Sept 5th.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home